HeadLight is looking for an exceptional Strategic Account Executive to identify business opportunities, navigate a complex consultative sales process, and someone who is passionate about partnering closely with potential customers to deliver incredible value to their organizations despite the influence of the status quo. This position is focusing on organizations in the Northeast and will be responsible for travel to states within this assigned territory.
The Strategic Account Executive will be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base through identification of new prospects and expansion within existing customers within the territory. The ideal candidate will be experienced in consultative and/or value-based selling within complex decision making environments and with a proven track record selling to public sector organizations. Fit within the HeadLight culture is incredibly important as is someone in this role who is superbly self-directed and driven by achieving incredible results.
The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, is a relentless hunter, driven to win new business, has a strong track record of exceeding quota, and loves to partner with prospects and customers to deliver significant value for their benefit. If you are passionate about selling and seeking a high-paced, energetic and collaborative environment in which to advance your career, come meet the team and learn about how you can disrupt one of the most important and foundational industries there is.
HeadLight delivers industry-leading technology to transportation construction teams. Our photo-driven inspection and verification technology enables clients to streamline and mobilize project inspections, communications, and documentation leading to superior project deliveries. The HeadLight platform has been used on transportation construction projects nationwide. Customers include large state departments of transportation, top-tier consulting engineering firms, contractors, equipment manufacturers, and industry-related materials companies.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Create detailed strategic account plans designed to attain pre-determined goals and quotas predictably and on time.
– Manage the entire sales cycle from finding new prospects to converting them to new customers and expanding existing customers to larger engagements.
– Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
– Present at industry conferences to raise awareness in assigned territory.
– Uncover prospect needs and match fulfillment of those needs to existing product offering .
– Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
– Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
– Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
– 8+ Years of proven experience as a Strategic Account Executive, or similar sales role.
– State, Local, and Education (SLED/Public Sector) sales experience a plus.
– Proven results-oriented track record and ability to deliver on assigned sales quota.
– Ability to perform market research, map discovered needs to available solutions, and drive opportunities to conversion sales and negotiating principles
– Experience with Google Drive, Office, Salesforce.
– Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships quickly.
– Highly focused, organized, and exceptional time-management skills.
– A strong business acumen, research capability, and ability to quickly and effectively uncover customer needs.
– Enthusiastic and passionate.
– BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing.
– Understanding of value selling concepts a plus.