WHO WE ARE
HeadLight is disrupting the construction industry and we are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help us drive this upward trajectory. Our goal is to revolutionize and digitize the infrastructure industry.
We’re looking for a tenacious Marketing Ops Manager to join the HeadLight Marketing team. You will work directly with your Marketing colleagues, and be responsible for project management, day-to-day execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns using, Salesforce, Pardot, Trello and other marketing and project management tools.
The Marketing Operations Manager will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will build and maintain processes to ensure we execute and can measure our marketing deliverables. The ideal candidate has exceptional analytical, communication, and technical skills and should possess a strong interest in data-driven marketing. Core responsibilities of this role include organizing campaign efforts across the marketing team and assessing campaign outcomes.
HeadLight is a Series B funded startup that is experiencing an exciting growth phase. Since day one, we have valued a collaborative working environment, where our employees thrive on sharing innovative ideas. HeadLight delivers industry-leading technology to infrastructure construction teams. Our visual-based inspection and verification technology enables clients to streamline and mobilize project inspections, communications, and documentation leading to superior project deliveries. The HeadLight platform has been used on transportation construction projects nationwide. Customers include large departments of transportation, top-tier consulting engineering firms, contractors, equipment manufacturers, and industry-related materials companies.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
– From intaking requests and organizing campaign assets to successful campaign launches and measurement – you will own the end-to-end campaign execution process and report on campaign effectiveness
– Set up marketing efforts in such a way that ensures measurability and evaluation
– Clearly document and communicate campaign details and success metrics to ensure alignment on requirements, deliverables, and timelines
– Create and manage against a campaign calendar; ensure timely delivery
– Develop regular campaign reports using metrics such as open-to-click rates, in-platform ads data, Google Analytics, and Salesforce data; make recommendations for improving campaign performance and enable colleagues with insights
– Research and suggest new tools and solutions to better manage campaign data and processes
– Work with Salesforce Admins to ensure data is flowing consistently and accurately
WHO YOU ARE
– You are a driver of change who enjoys optimizing processes for efficiency, scalability, and consistency
– You are a great listener and clear communicator
– A self-motivated person who enjoys working in fast-paced and collaborative environments
– 5+ years of marketing experience, minimum 2 years working in a Marketing Operations or Coordination role
– Experience with marketing automation technologies, preferably Pardot and other marketing technology (such as Salesforce, Demandbase One, Adobe tools, and more)
– Ability to use data from multiple sources to build actionable insights
– A strong project manager with timeline management skills
Nice to have
– Desire to be a champion of data-driven marketing
– Experience building marketing reports and dashboards in Salesforce
– Ability to leverage Salesforce dashboards and/or Pardot reports to visually communicate progress against department goals
– Certified in Pardot or similar marketing automation tool
– Experience in a B2B technology organization