Limited budgets, productivity challenges, and requirements for adherence to health protocols have become the new normal but the most innovative transportation agencies have a plan!
“StreetsLA is piloting a new technology called HeadLight for street inspections that can eliminate person-to-person contact at the worksite and ensures that City construction projects can move forward without delay, while keeping workers safe.”
A recent whitepaper sponsored by HeadLight …
Five Rules that Ensure Resilient and Successful Project Construction through COVID-19 and Beyond.
… contains 5 practical, REAL WORLD approaches that will guide construction companies on how to navigate through these turbulent times.
The whitepaper includes guidance on how to:
- Introduce and Enforce New Safety Mandates on the Construction Site.
- Pivot Away from Status Quo Processes.
- Lower Operational Budgets and Still Operate at the Maximum Possible Capacity.
- Ramp Up Productivity and Enhance Team Collaboration.
- Minimize Person to Person Contact using Photo-based Inspection Technology.
HeadLight helps increase the effectiveness and accountability of construction projects by facilitating real-time capturing and shareation of jobsite data, allowing construction teams to act immediately from an informed position.
Over the past 15 years, we have partnered with multiple DOTs, engineering firms, contractors, and industry-related material companies to make communication, collaboration, and site inspection easy, safe, and compliant, even without stepping foot on the site.